The iPiPE Project Mixer (iPMx)
At the beginning of each year, Crop-Pest Programs
Coordinators (CPPCs), Student Interns, Support Providers (Evaluation,
Research, IT Services, Outreach and Education team members), Project
Directors, and Advisory Board Members meet at the iPiPE Project Mixer (iPMx).
The purpose of the iPMx is to reinforce and promote the iPiPE
vision of progress through sharing and face-to-face interaction.
- New participants (and those continuing) learn about the organization
of iPiPE and each participant's responsibilities (who to turn to for
information and help).
- Participants learn how to use new (and on-going) tools and
services provided by the IT Services, Evaluation, Research, and Education &
Outreach support components of iPiPE
- IT Services, Evaluation, Research, and Education & Outreach
support providers learn how Crop-Pest Program Coordinators and interns used the
tools and services in 2015 to engage stakeholders to participate in iPiPE and
how the tools and services should be modified to enhance their use and meet
Crop-Pest Program participant needs in the future
- Crop-Pest Program Coordinators draft of Stakeholder Engagement
Plans for the upcoming season
- Student attendees presented posters highlighting their summer activities
and provided feedback to improve the iPiPE intern experience
- Advisory Board member discuss strategies for sustaining Crop-Pest Programs
and the iPiPE