iPiPE CAP Outputs
services that will lead to the CAP outcomes and successful fulfillment of the
iPiPE mission are:
- Monitoring and reporting protocols and management guidelines
for target and other important endemic pests of specific crops.
- Advanced information products and management commentaries
for stakeholders about target and other important endemic pests.
- Assessments and early warning alerts for stakeholders about
risks from new, foreign, and emerging target pests as well as other important
- Instructional materials for educating and mentoring
undergraduate students about extension activities associated with target and
other important endemic pests and the use of IT platforms for food security and
- Instructional materials for growers and consultants about
pests commonly misidentified and new to production regions.
- National pest observation depository enabling future
research using large pest databases.